THE STUPIDEST (BUT FUN) THING I HAVE EVER DONE THE “TWO SIST

My poetry, family, and past.
admin
Site Admin

THE STUPIDEST (BUT FUN) THING I HAVE EVER DONE THE “TWO SIST

Post by admin »

THE STUPIDEST (BUT FUN) THING I HAVE EVER DONE THE “TWO SISTERS” CAFÉ
October 22, 2012
By Michael Erlewine (Michael@Erlewine.net)

I have done some dumb things in my life, but nothing tops starting and running my own restaurant. It is a perfect definition of what is called a lark… a whim and a wish, including throwing all caution to the wind.

There was no good reason for it other than it was always something I wanted, to have my own restaurant and offer great food. And we wanted to serve only non-processed, home-made, delicious, food, and we did. I neglected to understand that the average person in our area of the country did not care about the quality of the food they ate as much as that the portions were large and the cost low. So I got a quick lesson in reality. I can assure you that the itch to have my restaurant has been scratched. It was a rollercoaster ride, for sure.

Since I want to include some 21 photos as well as the story of how it came together, it will not fit in this blog. So here it is in an album. For those who ever wondered if you want to have your own restaurant, or if you want to read about our adventure, here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 657&type=3

Return to “Personal, Personal, Personal”