SENSITIVE BODY CONTACT POINTS

My poetry, family, and past.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

October 21, 2012
By Michael Erlewine (Michael@Erlewine.net)

Since I seem to be giving up some of my secrets lately, I might as well share another, a few of the sensitive points in the body where energy collects. Not everyone knows of these very special points, but if you check them out, you will find that they are there.

Not all body processes happen in clock time, time that we can see. Some happen in motion slower than we can mindfully monitor, but that does not mean that they are not there. Among the more interesting of these are the various sensitive contact points on our body. I have found that it is important to keep these sensitive bodily contact areas clean, just as we keep the contact points on the distributor caps in our autos clean.

How and why these particular areas are sensitive, I can’t tell you, but let’s go over them. Let’s start with the ankle.

THE ANKLE

The hollow just behind the ankle bone that sticks out on both sides of the foot (navicular bone) is one of these energy points. When you bath, be sure to clean this small hollow area carefully. You will find that if you rub that area, there is dirt or whatever that you can feel that has collected there that will rub off. This is an important area to check and keep clean.

THE WRIST

The same is true for the inner part of the wrist, just below where the palm ends. Rubbing here while bathing will also usually produce something that can be rubbed off. The wrist and the ankle areas mentioned here are probably the most important conduction points to check and keep clean, so that the energy can continue move easily.

BEHIND THE EAR

Another such area is the hollow just behind and under the ear lobe. This too is a contact point that should be kept clean.

THE NOSE

The area just behind, around, and above the nose flanges is another sensitive area, where nose grease collects. Many artisans use the nose grease that gathers there to polish wood or to grease up whatever small items they are oiling.

BELLY BUTTON

And last, but not least, there is the belly button. Scientists have been unable to figure out why lint gathers there but, as we all know, it does. It appears the hair around the bellybutton grows in a spiral or circular pattern. Whatever the case, this too is a sensitive area.

My guess is that many of you have already discovered these areas on your body and find yourself checking them. I have never read about any of these points I am describing, but discovered them on my own. I did read about the bellybutton fuzz, but had discovered it, of course, long before. We all know bellybutton fuzz.

I am sure there are other contact points that are sensitive for some of us, like the third-eye spot between and just above the eyebrows, the throat chakra, the heart chakra in the middle of the chest, and so on.

I am wondering if any of you out there are aware of these points (or others), and how you experience these. Please so comment.

FB-2012-60
GENTLEMEN, PLEASE BE SEATED!
October 20, 2012

I am the oldest of five boys, and we had no sisters. The question of whether the toilet seat was raised or not was an ever-present one in our house. It was supposed to be raised and then placed back down, but try and tell that to a basketball-team of young guys who thought they could aim. Inevitably that request was ignored with the result that puddles of pee on the seat were a common sight. Of course, mom did not like this.

And you know, raising the toilet seat is really not much better, because the odds are that some spatter is unavoidable and the rim of toilet proved that. The guilt all men who spatter should have about this situation amounts to bad mental feng-shui. Worse yet was the floor behind and on both sides of the toilet. I know about this, because from time to time it would fall upon me to get the job of cleaning the toilet, and mom made it very clear that those areas often had pee on them, and they indeed did.

There is very simple solution to all of this and I kick myself that I never discovered it on own. Instead, it took a visit from one of my best friends to have this pointed out to me. I won’t mention his name, because it might embarrass him, but I am grateful each day for the suggestion and it was so simple.

He took me aside and said, “You know, Michael, it is much more sanitary to just stop standing up to pee, and sit down like the ladies do. Problem solved.”

I had never even considered this, probably mostly due to the macho significance of men standing to pee. Of course, men stood to pee. Only women would sit down, etc. It was a ‘man’ thing. Well, of course I didn’t give a rat’s ass about that. I just had never considered it, so I immediately began to sit down, and have ever since. I only wish my mom had taught us to do that back when we were kids. And lo and behold, it has not affected my manhood either.

However, until now, I have never made a point of sharing this with other men. I have a wife and three daughters who appreciate this. I can’t remember just now whether I taught my son to do this or not. I will have to ask him. Anyway, guys, please be seated!

Return to “Personal, Personal, Personal”